DeMarini Vexxum Big Barrel Bat 2-3/4" Barrel -10.5oz (2016) BLEM No Warranty
MAD MAX says:
It is Christmas in March! We love blems as much as you do. I bet when you get this bat you can't even find the blem. It is usually a tiny little mark near the handle and because of this you get 35% off. This 2 and 3/4 barrel is the perfect bat if your league allows you to use this. The drop is 10.5 meaning that this bat will feel lighter than any Demarini big barrel bat out there. This is the perfect time to get one of these bats for a upcoming tournament.
The Half and Half bat that put DeMarini on the map, this thug has been crushing it for years and is as mean as ever. Vexxum was an off the rails, over the edge, radical departure from the status quo. It was the first of its kind and it has never slowed down. With a thickness-tuned X10 Alloy barrel joined to a C6 Composite handle, it provides the largest possible hitting surface, has mad pop and still maintains a light swing weight.
- X10 Alloy Barrel: What makes DeMarini's X10 Alloy great isn't the big things that can be done with it, it's the little things. By fine-tuning and shaping the thinnest possible barrel walls, DeMarini can keep the weight down and open up the sweet spot to be bigger than ever. These little adjustments make a world of difference.
- C6 Composite Handle: This carbon composite is specifically designed for the single wall construction of the Vexxum NVS. The wider weave creates a trampoline effect when the ball makes contact with the bat -- absolutely jumping off the barrel.
- Half + Half: DeMarini's Half + Half construction is what put them on the map. It gives them the weight and fine-tuning advantage over their competitors.
DeMarini Vexxum Youth Big Barrel Bat WTDXVXY-16 -10.5oz (2016) BLEM No Warranty
Demarini X10 Alloy was designed with a proprietary blend of alloy agents creating an aluminum with the most optimal strength possible. This unique formation of aluminum lets Demarini finetune the thickness of the barrel walls for the ultimate sweet spot. DeMarini's X10 Alloy is so strong, it adheres to BBCOR standards while still making the thinnest, lightest, and strongest bats possible.
Highest quality composite, no fillers, and specially designed wider weave specifically for a singlewall barrel.
- 22% more carbon used than the competitors; No fillers added
- Double re-enforced vertical and horizontal weave
- The DeMarini C6 precessing provides a wider and responsive composite
DeMarini Half - Half
The revolutionary two-piece hitting system introduced by DeMarini that silences feedback on off-center hits and creates the largest, most responsive sweet spot by flexing before impact and recoiling with a burst of ball-launching energy.