Louisville LXT Fastpitch Bat -11oz (2019)
Top of the line performance, low prices!
MAD MAX says:
ALL NEW FOR 2019, the Louisville Slugger LXT is here. We have given this bat the nickname “The Angel” due to the white and gold colorway. For such a long time the LXT lived in the shadow of the Xeno as they both utilized the same technology in the barrel. They both had two metal disks on each side of a piece of foam in the sweet spot of the bat. However, now the LXT has removed one of the metal disks, allowing for a larger sweet spot. The LXT will give you the largest sweet spot in Louisville’s softball line. I have seen a lot of older girls make the switch from the Xeno to the LXT, and they feel it is giving them a little more power than the Xeno. Also with last year's model of the LXT, a lot of people complained that the Tru3 connection piece gave the bat a little too much flex, so Louisville Slugger answered back by developing the new VCX connection piece. This new connection piece makes the bat stiffer, allowing for more power. To put the cherry on top they gave this bat an very clean LS PRO Comfort Grip that matches the color of the bat and adds grip and comfort. The pitchers will want to flee when they see you swinging the all-new LXT.
One of the best bats in fastpitch is back and better than ever.
The LXT X19 fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger features VCX Technology that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle, controlling vibration and providing unparalleled feel on contact. An ultra-balanced swing weight puts the power of extreme control and swing speed in your hands. Designed with an ultra-lightweight X-Cap and Slugger Pro Comfort grip, you have more control than ever before. Louisville Slugger’s patented PBF Barrel Technology provides maximum pop right out of the wrapper and an expanded sweet spot.
The -11 model is designed for elite young hitters looking to step up their game.
- VCX Technology -- allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle that controls vibration and unmatched feel on contact; VCX Technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type
- LS Pro Comfort Grip -- locks hands into the grip, giving you better control and feel
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight -- perfect for extreme control and maximum swing speed
- Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design -- provides improved swing speed; low-profile design increases barrel length for an extended sweet spot
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology -- gives you maximum pop right out of the wrapper
- 7/8" standard Fastpitch handle diameter
- Approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, ISF
Louisville LXT Fastpitch Bat WTLFPLX19A11 -11oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.